Family of 6 adjusting to life in the northern plains.
Sunday, April 12
happy easter
We saw these on bakerella and jonny just had to make them. After the creative session with jonny and ashley, we decided to share them and deliver to some friends.
name poll...How about just Raine? or Lori? or Raina? I like the tradition of using a family name-Lorraine could be Lorianne pronounced lori+ anne...I like Amy Nero though too. are you thinking Elliote like Pete's dragon? it will most likely be shortened to Elle anyway. how about Ellie instead of Ella?
just some ideas...
I'm done with the naming game and so glad. Everyone in our house refers to baby as Louisa instead of "baby in your tummy" and it's fitting very nicely in all our minds.
2 comments:
name poll...How about just Raine? or Lori? or Raina? I like the tradition of using a family name-Lorraine could be Lorianne pronounced lori+ anne...I like Amy Nero though too. are you thinking Elliote like Pete's dragon? it will most likely be shortened to Elle anyway. how about Ellie instead of Ella?
just some ideas...
I'm done with the naming game and so glad. Everyone in our house refers to baby as Louisa instead of "baby in your tummy" and it's fitting very nicely in all our minds.
Scrubs has a character named Elliote. I like it.
Post a Comment